Friday, June 3, 2011

A couple that breathes together, stays together.

I really like this idea of couples that help each other live awesome, healthy, active and happy lifestyles. Today I had a boyfriend and a girlfriend come and take my class together. Even though yoga is supposed to be your own moving meditation every once in a while in a difficult pose they would glance at each other and crack a smile like they were sharing an inside joke. I am not strict enough of a Yogi to think this is inappropriate. Instead I think its pretty friggin awesome. I like that despite the difficulties of what they were doing they helped each other keep it from being frustrating and instead fun -which is what I think Yoga is supposed be.

So, grab your significant other and take a class at Thai Spirit together! If you come together the class is only $10 each! Regular price is $15.

No comments:

Post a Comment